Make your own movies with the GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine App!
Draw, color, sticker and click your way into the Bloxtown film festival by animating your own digital shorts with just a little innovation and a flick of the finger.
Featuring the world-premiere GoldieBlox cartoon introducing the story of “GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine”, starring Emily Haines of the rock band, Metric, as the voice of Goldie!
- Learn the fundamentals of animation
- Tutorial animations featuring the voice of Kari Byron of Mythbusters
- Exclusive, Worldwide Premier of the first-ever GoldieBlox Cartoon!
- Save and name your movies in your own BloxTown Film Festival gallery!
- Toolbox has everything you need to create your own movies, including:
- Photo-capture tool: be the star of your own movie!
- Snap a picture of yourself and animate a flapping cape: BAM! You’re a super-hero!
- 3 brush shapes with multiple sizes
- 16-color palette
- 20 stamps featuring fun shapes and starters: Rainbow! Mustache! Stars!
- Adjustable eraser tool
- Undo button for pesky mistakes
- Duplicate tool for simple frame copying
- Tracing-paper tool
- Confetti celebrations and prompts to keep you motivated!
- AirPrint your movies to play with GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine toy set
- No third party advertising
- No in-app purchases
- Tutorial animations featuring the voice of Kari Byron to get you started!
GoldieBlox is the award-winning children’s multimedia company disrupting the pink aisle in toy stores globally and challenging gender stereotypes with the world’s first girl engineer character. Through the integration of storytelling and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) principles, GoldieBlox creates toys, books, apps, videos, animation and merchandise; the tools that empower girls to build their confidence, dreams and ultimately, their futures.
Since its founding in 2012, GoldieBlox has been recognized as a leader in children’s entertainment and has reached billions of consumers through TV, radio and digital as the first start-up with a Super Bowl commercial and a float in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. In 2014, Fast Company named GoldieBlox to its list of Most Innovative Companies, and GoldieBlox was recognized with The Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year and Apple's iOS App of the Year awards. In 2015, GoldieBlox won Parents Magazine’s Toy of the Year and founder, Debbie Sterling, was inducted by President Obama as a Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, honored by the National Retail Foundation as one of 25 “People Shaping Retail’s Future,” and by the National Women’s History Museum with a “Living Legacy” Award for her work inspiring girls.
GoldieBlox has had over 1 million app downloads and over 1 million toys sold across more than 6,000 major retailers worldwide. To learn more, visit www.goldieblox.com.
Give us a shout: email@example.com
We take the privacy of kids and all our users seriously. To learn more about our policy, please visit: http://www.goldieblox.com/pages/privacy-policy
Terms of Service: