Li’s Lighthouse Lookout (Ages 6+)
Li is known for being a risk-taker, but don’t worry - he always does the calculations first! His favorite spots in BloxTown are the tall ones, because he can’t get enough of the view from great heights. You can often find Li at the top of the lighthouse, where he uses his own topsy-turvey topper to test the laws of gravity and balance. Learn to build Li’s lighthouse and topper while improving fine motor and spatial reasoning skills. New craft + construction pieces, plus a Li Gravity mini figurine!
- Builds spatial skills, engineering principles (center of gravity), and confidence in problem solving.
- Comes with 35+ pieces, including new board construction parts.
- All building pieces are compatible with existing sets.
- Rated Intermediate I, parents may help alongside younger kids.
- Great gift for your master builder!
- Collect all 4 to make the gang complete.
Includes: 1 mini base, 2 tires, 2 spacers, 1 wheel hub, 4 wheel ends, 2 long axles, 1 mini flexi axle, 25 building boards, 1 mini Li action figure.
Warning: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3 years.
On Sale from $49.98