Summary: GoldieBlox is hiring a Creator to create two to three pieces of content a week on our exciting YouTube channel. As a digital entertainment company serving girls ages 6-12, the primary focus will be creating content that girls are going to go absolutely crazy for on native platforms. The content needs to be sticky, fun, and engaging to ensure viewers are returning to the channel! As a key member of Goldie Studios, you will wear many different hats as we build and grow our business. Every day will be different, but your experience, instinct, and passion for the mission will be instrumental in driving our success.
- Be an expert in girls’ content – have a strong grasp of what content a 6-12-year-old demo is consuming in their daily lives and what they want to watch.
- Shoot a variety of styles including branded content, in the field docu-series, in-studio, top-down, stop motion, vlog style, commercial, sketch, music video, and long-form videos.
- Extremely competent in post-production with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Must be highly organized.
- Experienced in digital and social media is essential for understanding how to produce the best videos depending on the platform.
- Able to shoot with 5D Canon and C100 cameras.
- Fluent in production lighting and audio, pre lighting and audio on set.
- Work closely with the Head of Content, Supervising Producer, and Creative Producer to maintain a consistent brand voice across all channels.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Creative Suite, audio mixing, and color correction/finishing.
- High level of skill in motion graphics, animation and After Effects.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget with Line Producer.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously from concept through execution.
- Experience directing and managing high-level talent.
- Social media and culture fanatic who keeps up with the newest #innovative content out there.
- Passionate about ideation and storytelling for kids – developing authentic/creator type content for GoldieBlox’s YouTube Channel.
- 3-5+ years of experience in content creation for a kids brand.
- Passion for piquing girls’ interest in STEM fields.
- Prior experience creating and executing short and long-term activations.
- Strong ability to continuously manage multiple high-priority tasks.
- Strong ability to track and interpret social platform analytics: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- In-depth understanding of all things Internet: latest trends, influencers, social platform features.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with drive, agility, and a figure-it-out attitude.
- Energetic and willing to thrive in a start-up atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills.
Contact: Send us an email including your resume & cover letter to email@example.com.